The Sattler seal HIGHTEX QUALITY stands for
certified and premium quality. All Sattler products are manufactured according to strictest standards and fulfil the highest requirements of outdoor fabrics.
Only high-grade acrylic is used:
-5 year limited warranty
– 100% solution-dyed acrylic is a fiber specially developed for outdoor use.
– All fibers (solution-dyed) feature highest UV standards
– Heat-resistant up to 150°C
– Enhances textile character
– Mildew and rot resistant
– High durability
– Excellent stability
– Light and weather fastness
HEAT SEALED PANELS AVAILABLE
Base Fabric: DIN 60 001 PAC
Total Weight: DIN EN ISO 12127 290 g/m2
Std. Roll Length 65 yds.
Tensile Stength: (daN/5 cm) DIN EN ISO 13934-1 145 / 100
Max Tensile Strength
Elongation: DIN EN ISO 13934-1 30 / 20
Tear Resistance: (daN) DIN EN ISO 13937-2 3.8 / 3.2
Water Column: EN 20 811 370 mm
Water Repellency: EN 24 920 Note: 100
Oil Repellency: AATC 118 Note: 5
Colour Fastness: DIN EN ISO 105-B02 Min. 7
Fill out this form to request more information about this product.