The Sattler seal HIGHTEX QUALITY stands for
certified and premium quality. All Sattler products are manufactured according to strictest standards and fulfil the highest requirements of outdoor fabrics.
Only high-grade acrylic is used:
-5 year limited warranty
– 100% solution-dyed acrylic is a fiber specially developed for outdoor use.
– All fibers (solution-dyed) feature highest UV standards
– Heat-resistant up to 150°C
– Enhances textile character
– Mildew and rot resistant
– High durability
– Excellent stability
– Light and weather fastness
HEAT SEALED PANELS AVAILABLE
Prospect Hts Yellow
Base Fabric (DIN 60 001): PAC
Total Weight (DIN EN ISO 12127): 290 g/m2
Std. Roll Length: 65 yds.
Tensile Stength (daN/5 cm) (DIN EN ISO 13934-1): 145 / 100
Elongation (DIN EN ISO 13934-1): 30 / 20
Tear Resistance (daN) (DIN EN ISO 13937-2): 3.8 / 3.2
Water Column (EN 20 811): 370 mm
Water Repellency (EN 24 920) Note: 100
Oil Repellency (AATC 118) Note: 5
Colour Fastness (DIN EN ISO 105-B02) Min. 7
Fill out this form to request more information about this product.